The Superbowl’s just around the corner…
Bring a boot to your Superbowl party and introduce your buddies to the Beer Boot Drinking Game!
The Beer Boot Drinking Game:
- 1. The beer boot is passed around a group with individuals taking a sip and passing to the left (unless multiple boots are in use).
- 2. Once the boot is first picked up, it cannot touch the table or be set down until empty.
- 3. Each player must flick the beer boot prior to and after taking a sip.
- 4. If you get splashed in the face, you drink again
- 5. The beer boot’s toe is to remain pointed upward and no turning of the beer boot is allowed (Allowing the toe to face sideways is for amateurs only).
- 6. If you finish the beer boot, the person before you buys the next fill or is required to fill the next “Das Boot”.
Check out our: 2L Machine Pressed Boot and our 2L US Drinking Team Boot